Event Managent and Event Planning Guide related to Stage Decoration, Mehndi Designs and Much More

Thursday 25 April 2013

Luis and Annette's Wedding 2.22.13 Epiphany Church and Westin Coral Gables


The world we live in is so small! I had the pleasure of planning the wedding of my childhood neighbor. When I was about 8 years old, I moved away from the house I was born and raised in to another part of town and our neighbors were amazing! My neighbor's mother took care of me as a child and I referred to her as my "abuela". When we moved away life took it's own course and everyone went there separate ways with just a short amount of communication! I was happy she found me on Face book and became a fan on my business page and I remember clearly asking her... "Is this Annette that I grew up with?" and, she replied "yes" well a few months later she and I discussed her wedding and I was happy to be a part of such a gorgeous day! The day of her wedding I was overwhelmed with excitement to see all those that watched me grow and considered my extended family!
Amazing how small our world is right?

Annette was such a great bride and knew exactly what she wanted and had the vision of her day down to the tea. I was happy that I was able to assist her in bringing that vision to a reality!
During our planning we had a few surprises lined up for her husband Luis including the special appearance of UM mascot "Sebastian the Ubis" He was completely floored when we brought him in.
I had a great time during this wedding and below are a few great shots taken by the talented "Alain Martinez"...

Thanks Annette and Luis for allowing me to be a part of the most important day of your lives. Wishing you both a lifetime of pure bliss!
Vendor Credits:
Ephipany Church
Westin Coral Gables
Leyanni
Landys Flowers
Alain Martinez
Diego Povecci
Sweets by Marlis
The Invitation Stand
Jessica's Events
Special guests:
Sebastian the Ubis

No comments:

Post a Comment