Event Managent and Event Planning Guide related to Stage Decoration, Mehndi Designs and Much More

Friday 24 June 2016

Novo Nautical Love


When a bride gives you the liberty of planning her wedding in your full trust is just a planner's dream. Melissa wow! Where can I begin.... I feel I have a connection with my clients and the minute Melissa contacted me I just knew we were a good match and we will become the best of friends through our journey. Guess what?! My gut never fails me... She was the sweetest and most caring bride, I still can hear her laugh at times because it was the best.. :) and that's what made her so awesome the fact that she took life lightly had laughter with her. 
Melissa told me she always wanted a nautical beach wedding and something overlooking the waters. I knew just the perfect venue out here in Miami to bring her wedding vision to life... 
Through our journey we created pinterest boards and shared ideas but one day she sends me a few pictures and tells me (this is what I want) and I replied I can totally make this happen.. Melissa gave me full liberty to take her nautical vision and bring it to life. While she visioned a complete nautical wedding we had to change it a bit and incorporate a few elegant details to not make it so rustic plus she really had her heart set on a vintage feel as well. ( I had this vision on my head) and I am still in total all on how perfectly aligned it all came together. From sail boats as table numbers to paddles as the guest sign-in book, it's all about thinking outside the box. Eddie (Groom) was so hands on and actually made a few details for the wedding like the incredible cake stand which was such a statement. I am so happy that today Melissa got her dream wedding and I think more than she could of dreamt of. It was truly crafted with love. 
Simply Captivating and Captivated films documented the day and these photos will showcase the details involved. The Wedding ceremony took place at Coral Gables Congregational church which her own parents got married at and it was her mother's dream for her little girl to be married at the same church as her and her father. Followed by the Reception taking place at Double Tree Grand overlooking the Biscayne Bay. 
Todo Dulces did such an amazing job on the cake and DJ Ubi provided the sound and lighting for the evening. Complete florals and event styling, decor and linens by yours truly. Love Marquee provided by JV Designs and Stationary provided by The Invitation Stand. Sit back and enjoy after all it's Summer time now. :) 







































































No comments:

Post a Comment