Event Managent and Event Planning Guide related to Stage Decoration, Mehndi Designs and Much More

Monday 17 June 2013

Stephanie and Kevin's Wedding

I love these two! First they entered a candy station contest I had hosted last year and with very hard work they won it! Then they hired me for their full wedding planning. When I first met with Stephanie and Kevin they came over with their gorgeous little girl who carries a beautiful story behind her and she has amazing parents that love her very much. After working closely with this couple, I became pregnant with my daughter and although my due date was very close to their wedding day, I assured them they had nothing to worry about. I am blessed to have such amazing coordinators under my wing and Sandra Haugen took over and made their wedding day a dream come true! I worked with Stephanie and Kevin till about a week before my daughter was born. These 2 were so special to me that 6 days after having a c-section with my daughter I made a surprise visit to their reception. I truly enjoyed my time assisting them plan their wedding and thankful for the amazing team under me that put it all together! Stephanie Fernandez and Kevin Estevez you are both amazing people and Thank you for allowing our team to be a part of your day! We love you!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment